Friday, July 31, 2009

fun fun fun vacation.....

Here's a few roadside snaps from our road trip..........

Concrete Dinosaur - Wall Drug, South Dakota

I liked him a lot

The signs for the drug store started about 500 miles away

Cowboy Bar- Jackson, Wyoming

I could have stopped at lots of places and taken many
pictures of old signs like these.

Spiral Jetty 1970 by Robert Smithson - Salt Lake City, Utah

We also went to a bunch of National Parks and did lots and lots of hiking it was fantastic (I took well over 1000 pictures) I thought you guys would like to see the Americana stuff.

5 comments:

Ani said...

looks like a wonderful trip!

did you stop at wall drug? we went when i was about 9 and i dream of going back but am unsure if it will live up to my memory (which admittedly is pretty hazy after all this time).

*gemmifer* said...

Great photos! You're so lucky that you saw the Spiral Jetty; I hope to see it at some point in my life.

Victoria said...

Great shots!

Sarah Jane said...

Yes! Love that Motor Court photo.

lauren said...

Welcome back! What a fun trip, and wonderful photos. I'd love to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...