Monday, April 05, 2010

Sharon Montrose - etsy






Okay I know I mentioned in the 7 things about me post that I can't resist sweet fluffy animal photos, so of course I couldn't resist sharing these beautiful photos by Sharon Montrose in Sharon's words:
'Because folks are asking: Yes, these are PHOTOGRAPHS of real live animals (not taxidermy). Most of them live at animal sanctuaries and rescue organizations, while others are privately owned pets. No animals were harmed while being photographed for this project.'
Click here to see lots more beautiful cute fluffyness and to buy a few of Sharon's gorgeous prints.
via the super Uncle Beefy.

2 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

Aw, thanks for the sweet link. :) I missed the lil' chick!!! Don't they just melt ya'?!! Did you see the video about Sharon on Etsy? You can subscribe through iTunes. Her and a 3-month old giraffe! OMG!

Lorelei said...

great find-I love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...